Affordable , clear pricing.
At 123ICT we are are very aware of school budgets and are transparent about our pricing.
123 School Websites are optimised specifically for primary schools and this enables us to offer much better price than
generic sites with unnecessary features, or bespoke sites that charge a premium for each feature.
HostingOn secure Siteground servers.
- 10GB website hosting on our secure Siteground servers.
- Domain (DNS) setup.
- Dedicated IP address – most cheaper hosting solutions use ‘shared’ hosting where your site is sharing an IP address with other websites, for security and maintenance reaons we give each of our clients their own dedicated IP address.
- SSL certificate. We install secure socket layer encryption for all of our sites so that communications cannot be intercepted.
- Backup. We maintain a 30 Day rolling backup of your entire site as a precaution against data loss.
Maintenance + SupportContinuous updates.
- Personal Training in using your website. We will visit your premises or train you online at your convenience. Training is unlimted for however many staff you need as often you need.
- Updates. Websites use frameworks and plugins that are continuously being developed to adapt to changes in technology and security. We constantly update these features to the newest stable upgrade.
- Monitoring. We use Wordfence constant monitoring to identify possible security risks.
- Unlimited 123 website support, should you have any issues you can contact us by email or phone at no extra cost.
- Site reinstating. We will reinstate your site from a backup should there be any site-wide threat, such as a virus or power outage.
- Detailed compliance audit of your existing website.
- Set up of the latest 123 School Websites template for your school.
- Standard features include:
- Photo galleries / Unlimited individual class pages / Newsletter archive / Policies / School calendar / Translation button / Social media integration / Free training
Photography Full DayProfessional school photos.
- Impactful professional photography.
- Individual staff photos can be included if required.
Photography Half dayProfessional school photos.
- Impactful professional photography.
- An additional half-day of photography is sometimes required for larger schools.
- Or you may only need a half-day if you would like to refresh some of your site over time.
Logo DesignRefreshed for digital and print use
- Your logo rendered as a professional vector file.
- Additional files for print and online use ensuring the best resolution.
UpgradeLatest template for 123 website.
- Upgrade of older 123 school websites to the latest template.
- Free website training workshop designed to update your skills.
The prices shown above are not including VAT and 123ICT contracted schools receive a discount on our websites.
Our Process is straightforward. This is our typical timeline.
|Initial Visit||We visit you and discuss which features you would like for your website.|
|Estimate + Booking deposit||An estimate clearly outlining all costs is sent, accompanied by an invoice for a £240 deposit to book your job. Once payment is received work will commence.|
|Website Audit||We make an audit of your current website, highlighting any issues with required documents and DfE compliance.
We give you the results with advice on documents that need updating/adding.
|Build||We commence the build, consulting with you along the way.|
|Photography||We arrange a day to do your school photography.|
|School Tour||We arrange a day to do your school tour photographs and voice recording.|
|Completion||In consultation with you we revise the final version of the website.|
|DNS + Launch||We transfer the domain name and launch the website.|
|Training||We visit you to train any members of staff who will be using the website. You are given access to our free support materials.|